The TENS 3000 analog unit uses a microprocessor, which gives exact dial performance. Benefits includes maximum full strength power of 80 mA. The TENS 3000 is as accurate as a digital unit, yet easy to operate. The safety amplitude cap protects the amplitude knobs from accidental bumps or knob movements.The TENS 3000 features a sliding case design, and comes in a hard carry case complete with batteries and accessories.
The Tens 3000 unit has been proven in providing relief for that terrible chronic nerve pain in your neck or back. There are 3 different modes in which you can set the electrical pulses in order for you to find the most comfortable setting.The device is also small in size making it easy to handle with a sleek silver color for the front and rubber railings on the side. There is also a built in belt clip on the back of the unit.
Ships Fast.. Most orders are received in 2 to 3 days ... Free SHIPPING . only inside the United States.
• System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual
• Power Source: 9-volt battery
• Modes: Standard, Modulate and Burst
• Channels: Dual
• Timer: 30 and 60 minutes or continuous
• Pulse Width: 50-250 Microseconds, Adjustable
• Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz
• Pulse Amplitude: 0-80 mA each channel
• Waveform: Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse